Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I can never get anything done!!!

Living close to family makes it way harder to get anything done!! When we moved in Winona I had everything unpacked and cleaned in two days, we have been living here for 3 weeks and I am still not done!! Everytime I start to do something I get distracted, either by going somewhere or people coming here!! The good news is our basement is now clean and we have our windows back, yea!! Now that the basement is clean I will be able to put all of our camping stuff and holiday decorations down there so then the upstairs will get clean fast!! Tonight is game night, yea!!! I am excited! Okay well my salmon is done now so I have to go eat before everyone gets here, bye!
Christa
Oh yes, there was a window AC in the basement that works so we will be able to use it in the bedroom, yea!!!

No comments: