Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Careful, it's a jungle out there!!



Hello! Our lawn is getting so long it is looking like we have a jungle for a front yard!! Jese called the landlords again today and they didn't answer so then he called them right back with my phone and for some reason they were able to answer the phone!! He said they sounded suprised when it was him, haha! The jerks are avoiding our calls! They took our windows almost two weeks ago and still have not brought them back, the basement still needs to be cleaned out, and we still have no lawn mower!! They said they are going to have someone come cut the grass this one time untill they can figure something out. Aparently the last guy that lived here owned his own mower so they thought we would own one even though we have only lived apartment complexes where they mow the grass for you!! They are going to come with the windows and clean the basement on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll believe it when I see it, jerks!
This weekend was a fun but busy one! On Saturday we managed to get all 8 cakes delivered and ate, they were all very good and were a huge hit! On Saturday we Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary party, it was fun to see everyone again. Then after that we went to Alicia's grad party, we had lots of fun there!! We got back home around 11:30 because Jese had to work the next morning. On Sunday I did some grocery shopping and a lot of cleaning!! Our downstairs is finished besides the curtians, those need to be hemmed, they are way to long! Tomorrow I plan on working in the upstairs.
This morning Jese and I got up at 5:45 because we were supposed to babysit for Amy but apparently we didn't need to because she didn't go to work. So instead we went down to Winona and got the rest of our stuff cleaned out (mostly fish) and turned in our keys, we are offically out of there! We were out of Winona by 8:45!! On our way back we stopped in at the Blind School to say hi to Papa and to give him my old camera to use till his gets fixed. Then on our drive back to Waterville I decided we should take a tour of the town so we drove around one of the lakes which ended up taking us back to Morristown, opps! Jese wanted to take it easy today because it is his last day off for 10 days so he has been playing video games all day, even though it is nice out! So since he is taking a lazy day I decided to do the same and I have been spending the day catching up on some more shows!
Tomorrow I will be much more productive, I have cleaning upstairs to do, resumes to send out, garden work to do, and homework to get ahead on! I want to get way ahead on my homework because I have decided to go up north this weekend with Papa so I have to get it all done so I don't have to do it up there! Okay well this blog is long enough! Oh yes, Wednesday night is Game Night so don't forget to come, so far we have the Hagre Family and the Papa Family coming!
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cakes! Am I invited for game night ;-)

-Alicia

Christa said...

you sure are, it is an open invite, anyone can come that wants to play games (bored games, not video games--they are outlawed on game night!)