Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

in and out all day long!

Hello again! I know this is my second time updating today!! I made up my business cards for my bakery! I took the phone number and email off for the one I put on here because I didn't really want to advertise to all of the world!! All day long the landlords have been in and out of here because they are working in the basement like I said this morning. It is getting really annoying!! I am not working tonight with papa because my arms and me are too tired. Today I cleaned the downstairs, I wanted to do the upstairs too but the people keep coming in and out and I don't know how I feel about them coming in when I am upstairs. Okay well I don't feel like writing any more!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

why didn't you wake up and update for me tonight!! HOOKER!!!