Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

"I picked up a kaiser blade that was a layin' there by the screen door, some folks calls it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade."-Karl,Sling Blade

Jese slept for two hours in the window seat!!
Hello! Right now we are watching sling blade, mmm hmm! Jese has never seen it before so I decided we should watch it. We also watched the movie Prom Night, it was pretty good. Today we got up nice and early to watch Liam and Josie and the bring them to Adam's sisters so she could watch them for the day. Once we got to Faribo we went to the garage sale and worked there all day. Jese took a break to mow papa's grass, I was going to do it but he was bored so he did it instead. When we got home Jese slept untill 7:30, then I woke him up so he would sleep tonight. Tomorrow he is working on a barn and I am working at the garage sale again. Okay well that is enough for today...he's not funny haha, he's funny queer--that's what the little boy says in Sling Blade, hehe!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

you didn't stay up very late, i would appreciate a blog update at 3:00am please!!