Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 In Pictures

In January I sold donuts...
in February I made a Lightning Mcqueen cake...
in March we were in the middle of wedding season...
in April we started cleaning up our lawn...
in May we started a veggie garden...
in June I ran half a marathon...
in July we had fun up north...
in August I did lots of canning...
in September we went to town festivities...
in October we made cookies...
in November we went deer hunting (Jese brought home 2 deer)...
and in December we finished our closet finally!!

 Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had fun last night (I slept) We are looking forward to what the new year brings us (like a baby) and excited to see fun we are in for in this coming year!

-Christa

No comments: