Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scratch That!

Okay I guess doing the laundry just wasn't in the cards for today! I just went to put all of the sweatshirts into the dryer and guess what!!! It decided it was all done spinning and just didn't want to work anymore!!! Stupid thing. So I hung all of our sweatshirts up in the basement on hangers from the ceiling. I have no choice but to wash another load because I am out of underwear, so I found all of those and now I am washing a load of underwear and Jese's work clothes. I am also going to have to do a load of whites because I am also out of socks, the basement is going to look very pretty with sweatshirts, underwear, and socks hanging all around it! Hopefully Jese can figure out a way to fix the dryer on Friday so I can do the rest of the laundry!!
On a positive note, at least I am getting out of folding the clothes since they will take all day to dry!

-Christa

No comments: