Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Fig



Hello! This week baby is the size of a fig! It is getting bigger!! So far pregnancy hasn't been to bad for me, yeah!! My skin is super itchy (from being so dry I think) and that is about for now! Oh and I can't eat any greasy or spicy food, like Pizza Ranch chicken, El Tequila, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, etc. because is goes straight through me, hehe!! I'm not so tired any more unless I do lots of stuff, then I get tired out. Oh, Jese's coffee really stinks too, I could smell it this morning when I was in bed, gross!!
Yesterday I went to Amy's for a game day. It was just me, her, and Josie so it was easy to play games for once!! We just played spite and malice, we both won about the same amount of games I think!
Today I made Jell-o, folded laundry, did dishes (some by hand!!) and I am just waiting for my mac-n-cheese to get done baking for supper! Oh yeah, I also cleaned the tupperware cupboard, it was a MESS!!! Right now I am watching Blue Crush because I don't feel like watching the news. Tomorrow our new furniture is being delivered between 2-5, yeepee!! 

-Christa

No comments: