Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Mother Nature: Please send spring to me!

Hello! Yesterday I had to babysit. It was a super easy day because Liam and Josie decided that they just wanted to exercise in his room all morning! For some reason they needed all of his cars, a ball, and some other toys to exercise. They also found that exercising was hard work and had to strip down to their underwear. Liam did decided to dress himself a little bit before lunch, he chose an all camouflage outfit. Josie decided she was sick of her diaper and decided to start taking it off but it got stuck half way down her legs, I was nice and gave her a new one to wear. I made them a delicious meal of ring bologna and mac-n-cheese for lunch, yummy! They both chowed it down, Josie still didn't want to get dressed. Then they decided to pick up all of their cars in Liam's room (okay I made them) so they could color. Then it was my favorite part of the day, nap time!! Josie did pick out a lovely outfit of a onsie and pink pants to wear right before her nap. Just as I started watching Parenthood from last week Amy surprised me and came home! So then I left, washed my dirty dirty car and went home! When I came home I took a shower, did the dishes, ate supper (tuna melts, not so yummy), and wrote on over 400 pictures and got most of them put away! My photo album filled up so now I have to get another one to finish off the rest of the photos. I also watched Biggest Loser, said hello to Jese when he came home, and went to bed!
Today I am going to do some cleaning, boring!!! I am trying to stay busy because if I sit on my couch for more than 5 minutes it hurts my back, stupid thing! I am hoping we get enough tax money to fix our plumbing and get a new couch. I think I am going to make brownies today, yummy, that would be a nice treat! I am going to make pizza burgers for supper, Jese is excited for those, I am too! Okay my 5 minutes on the couch are up!

-Christa

No comments: