Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Grape!

Hello! Today Baby W-R is the size of a grape! Yummy, I could eat some grapes right now, to bad we don't have any! Yesterday I did absolutely nothing! I figure I should enjoy what lazy days I have left because soon I won't have any left for the next 18-25 years, that is a long time with no lazy days. Today I think I will clean up all the dirty dishes in the kitchen, after that I am not sure what I will do, probably nothing! The house is clean and the laundry is done so there isn't much to do. I could bake but we have lots of snacks from Christmas still and Jese just made an apple pie the other day. I do have to go to the grocery store one of these days and get dog food because they were all out last week, jerks! 
I have been going into the deepest sleep ever lately, it is nice! I didn't even hear Jese come home last night! Of course I still get up 50 times to pee but I fall right back into a deep slumber! I didn't want to get up this morning but I had to because I had to pee again, stupid bladder!!! Today Jese started classes again. He has class at 9:00 on Mondays and then has to go straight to work after it. That will be a LONG day, that is for sure! Okay I am going to go eat now, have a nice snowy day!

-Christa

P.S I could really go for some 50 or 60 degree weather so I could sit outside!!

No comments: