Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

So Tired!

Kipper attacking Dexter!
Hello everyone! I don't really know much today. I have been super lazy and tired lately. I kind of feel lame for whining that I am tired because most people do WAY more than I do and at least I am not sick or anything else like that! I guess I will take being tired. Today I fell asleep sitting up during Liam and Josie's nap time for about 15 minutes, whoops! I am starting to feel more energized this week than last week though so that is good. 
Right now I am watching Nip Tuck, mostly because I have nothing else to watch. I am excited all the shows are new again because I have been super bored at night. Tonight Biggest Loser starts a new season, yeah!! I shouldn't watch it though because for some reason seeing fat people makes me hungry. Maybe it is because they talk about what they used to eat all the time, hehe!! Good thing I don't have any junk food at my house so I can't indulge my cravings. 
Today I was a bad, bad babysitter, alls I did was read the first Sookie Stackhouse book! I did put together Liam's train track for him and I did make the kids lunch, it was pizza. 
Okay well seeing as I don't know anything else I guess I will continue watching my show.

-Christa


Ok, I admit it, I just ate a bowl of ice cream while watching Biggest Loser!!

No comments: