Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Bye Snow!!

Kipper all snuggled up!
Oreo and I resting together!
 Hello!! Yesterday I was so happy because the snow was melting!! I hope lots more melts in the next few days. I am sick of winter, it is to cold and dry out. Yesterday our new furniture came! It looks very nice, except for the old couch is still in the living room which makes it pretty crowded!! Last night I was going to make pizza for supper and when I went to make it I realized I forgot to thaw out cheese!!! It was frozen because I ran out of room in the fridge. So by the time I got it thawed out and cooked, I didn't eat until 7:30, that is way later than normal!! 
Today I have to do the laundry :( and I have to go to the store to get a few things I forgot last time I went. I hate when I forget stuff. I don't really know much else today, have a great day!

-Christa

No comments: