Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a trouble maker!!

Hello! Yesterday Jese and I didn't do much. We went to the bank, the farm, and brought Kipper in the get his nails trimmed. The jerk just stood there and let the lady cut them, he never lets us do it, jerk! We had chinese food for lunch (Jese got it in the cities Thursday night since our Chinese place is closed) and then for supper we had steak and shrimp, yummy!!! Jese didn't know that if you are going to dump the leftover melted butter down the drain you should run a bunch of hot water down after it to make sure it gets out of the pipes. This morning we woke up to pipes full of hardened butter!! I told Jese to find where it was and heat it up the pipes with a blow dryer to remelt the butter since hot water didn't do the trick. I was right and it worked :) I think he learned his lesson! 
Last night I was watching T.V in bed and fell asleep sitting up! I woke up with my glasses on, sitting up, and snoring!! It was pretty funny because when I was waking up I thought, what is that noise!! Then I realized it was me!!!! I am so funny! Oreo has decided she can't leave me side anymore. She sleeps right next to my head all night and during the day she follows me around, and when I am on the couch she sleeps under it! She loves me a little to much. At least she likes me since Pizza will never snuggle with me. Okay on to the rest of my day!

-Christa

Only 64 days until Spring!!

No comments: