Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brownies For Lunch!

Is it okay to eat brownies for lunch as a treat? I figured I have been eating pretty good and so I deserved a cheat day, so I decided to eat brownies for lunch! They are so yummy, I probably could eat the whole pan, but I will refrain from doing so, Jese might get mad if he doesn't get any more! I made the brownies yesterday, they are sooooo good! I haven't had brownies in a long long time, I missed them. 
Yesterday I dusted, swept, mopped, washed curtains, and deep cleaned the kitchen. I was super tired by the time I was done. I did keep a little bit of reserve energy to make pizza burgers for supper, they were good, not as good as brownies though. I still have vacuum and do the laundry. I will either do it today or tomorrow, or NEVER, HAHAHAHA!!!!

-Christa

No comments: