Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Loans: Consolidated!

Hello! I have FINALLY consolidated my student loans!! I decided I better do it since I have to start repaying some of them next month. Last time I went to do it I didn't have all of my loan information so it ended up closing on me before I saved it, this time I was ready and it didn't take me long at all! 
Yesterday Alicia and Brandon came over for a visit. We went to El Tequila for supper, yummy! They stayed until a little after 10:00, Jese and Brandon played video games in the basement while Alicia and I visited! It was lots of fun, but I was super duper tired! I didn't get to bed until around 11:00. I always turn the t.v on when I go to bed and when Jese came to bed he asked me for the remote and I told him no! My arms were pretty much broken because I was so tired, I couldn't even move them!! 
Today I told Jese if he wanted to keep Kipper he has to start walking him, bathing him, and getting his toe nails cut. So he went to take him on a walk today and Kipper decided it was to cold and stopped walking!! Jese said he had to carry him the last block because his poor little feet were just to cold, baby!!! I also made a deal with Jese, he wanted to get a video game so I told him if he cleaned the fridge, oven, cut up all the veggies for soup tonight, and cut bugging me about eating veggies, he could get one. He of course jumped at the deal so now he has a new video game, loser! 
We had to go to Target for his video game and we went at lunch time. I was about to pass out from hunger when we left so we stopped at Dairy Queen. I don't know why I keep trying to eat fast food. I will just leave it at this, Jese went to the bathroom after me and said I should stop eating fast food, jerk!! I yelled at him and told him that wasn't very nice and I don't say that every morning after he goes to the bathroom!!! So now I can't go to Dairy Queen either unless I am just getting ice cream, stupid fast food!! Oh yes, we also got new batteries for the bark collar and the invisible fence collar, Kipper just got a nice shock from the bark collar. It sure will be nice having that work again! 

-Christa

No comments: