Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bring on the Heat!!

It's almost time to pull out the dock in 35 degree water again!!!
Hello!! I LOVE the warm weather that has finally come to Minnie-sowta!! It is great! Today I didn't even wear a coat to school and I didn't even get cold!! Today I don't have to work!! Yeepee, my one day off for the week!! I wish I had this weekend off so I could spend the whole time outside!! Yesterday Jese made some hot dogs on the grill but he burned them because it was dark out and he couldn't see them so I only ate half of mine because I didn't like it! So I ate the au gratin potatoes he made instead! In case you were wondering my keys are still sticking from when I spilled juice on the keyboard of my computer, it makes life VERY hard!! Today I have my stupid night class :( stupid class! I don't think we have a quiz today though so that is good! I bought 101 dalmations yesterday on ebay for $13!!! At wal mart they are $19!!! I am such a saver!! Gosh my classes are boring today :( Right now we are all sitting here waiting for the prof. to get back...it is BORING!! Oh, he if finally back, that means we get to try to see the screen that is to little so nobody can read what it says, which means we can't copy the stuff for the assignment we are doing in class. I am wearing my glasses today, I don't like to though, they make it so I have a limited area of viewing area. I had to take out my contacts yesterday because Pizza decided to cuddle with me yesterday and hse got hair in my eye, jerk!! At least she cuddled with me for once though!! What should I have for supper tonight?? I want to eat some salmon but I don't want to drive across town to Hy-vee to get some, maybe someone should drive all the way to wy-noooona and bring me some!! On tuesday at 1:00 I am getting my hair colored, I just wrote that so I won't forget, maybe I should put it on my calander!! Jese has to work today, hahaha!!! I went to Target yesterday to see if they were hiring and they aren't hiring for anything, not even night stockers or anything!!!! I hope it rains out all day and night starting right now!! I love the rain, hopefully it stays warm enough so it doesn't change to snow, that would suck balls!! My class is done in 20 minutes!!! Then I will go home and do my accounting homework for tomorrow, all though I don't know why because I have to retake the class. I have to get at least a 70 on the last three tests!! Since I have gotten a 65 and 63, I don't really think it is going to happen since it isn't getting any easier. I hope they offer the class this summer because that would be very nice so I can take advance accounting in the fall. Well I guess I don't really know anything so talk to ya lator gator!!



Oh yeah, last night I thought about Pizza when she was a baby, I want a baby kitten now!!



Christa

No comments: