Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pizza Attack!!!

Pizza was attacking my hair last night while Oreo watched!!
here is my bunny cake I made this year!!
Hello everyone!! Don't worry I ahve my keys today so I will be able to make it to my class!! Yesterday I didn't have any classes, it was sweet!! I went to work at 4 and got sent home at 6 because it was soooo dead. Jese and I went grocery shopping yesterday, and we played mancala, I kicked his butt!! We watched atonment and rendition last night, they were both pretty good. Today I don't work but I have my afternoon class :( I took a test in that class last week and she posted the grades online but mine isn't there so I emailed her about it last night and she hasn't replied yet. She better not have lost my test, I would be torked off. If anyone is interested there is an 8K in Lewiston on April 6th I will come watch you if you decide to come run it!! Well I have to pee before I go to class so later gators!!

Christa




1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have the MSAA State on April 6th Otherwise I would come run the race :(