Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Morning!!

Hello!! Well this morning I woke up to snow falling and staying on the ground, I was NOT happy! This weekend Jese and I both had to work, it was boring. Yesterday we had a ton of kids come in since it is Easter next weekend. Last night we went shopping for a new garbage can because I didn't like ours because the lid always pops open. We looked at Walmart and couldn't find one so we went to Target and still couldn't find one so I settled with one like the one at the cabin, I don't like it but it is better then the one we had. We also got rid of the cat tower we had for the kittens and got a new one that can be vaccumed off and doesn't fall apart. It was on sale for $33, at Petsmart they are like $50 and up!!! Pizza just jumped on me and then she tried to go on my legs but they weren't there and she fell off the chair, it was funny!! I wish I didn't have stupid school today, it is boring. Have I ever told you that, I don't think I have!! We got a plant yesterday too for in the living room and the kittens aren't even eating it!!! Well I don't really know anything else!
Christa

No comments: