Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gameday!!


Hello again!! This is my second time updating today, man you guys are LUCKY!! So it looks like me and Jese are going to walk/jog the Fools 5 race and papa and Amy are going to come run it! I think it will be fun, minus the fact I haven't ran since high school and don't even own a pair of running shoes that aren't falling apart!! So my test score was finally put up and it said that I had 62/100 but when I got to class I saw that she really messed up my score, really I had 77/100 so that is much better, plus now I still have an A in the class, but just hardly!! This afternoon Jese and I played games!! We played Operation and I won, then we played Mancala and I won 2 out 3 games, then we played Ultimite Yatzee and Jese won :( Jerk. My class is getting done way early today because my teacher wants to watch the WSU basketball game, well I guess pretty much everyone wants to see it but me!! We should have flown my kite today but instead we played games, maybe tomorrow we will be able to! I have to take April 28th off of work because I have a final from 3:30-5:30, darn, I am sure they will miss since yesterday I worked for a whole 2 hours and pretty much did nothing! Well I guess I don't know anything else so later gators!
Christa

No comments: