Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hamster Cage for Sale!


Hello everyone! Well today I FINALLY put mine and Amy's hamster cages on ebay, it's about time!! We need the room they were taking up in the closet so I decided that since I had the time to today I would put them on there finally! Jese helped, me cleaned some of the pieces that needed it! If you want to bid on them the item number is, 230229343814! I am sure everyone will bid on it! Yesterday Jese and I got our taxes done, we will be getting about $1200 back, but some of that is from rent so we won't get that for awhile :( Plus we will get the $1200 from Bush in May, that is the only good thing he has done in the last 8 years was give me money, hehe!!! My internet is going super slow right now, stupid thing!! Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my mama! It was the boxcar children books!! They are my favorite books from when I was a kid and when we split up all of our books Cassie got them, so mama got me some! Jese has NEVER read them before so last night we started to read the first one and he discovered that he doesn't know how to spell supper, he always put super, hehe!! He is so funny! Yesterday we made some snacks for the next week or so, we made rice crispies and peanut bar cookies, yummy!! I spilled apple juice on my computer last night and now half of the keys are sticking, it is very annoying. On Friday morning we are finally going to be able to pick up my car, it will be done for sure this time! So we will go there in the morning and be back for work by 2:30! I work thursday and friday this week, then I get 2 more days off!! It has been super sweet not having to do anything these last few days! Well I guess I don't know anything else so bye!!

Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

Yes!!! Someone already bid on the cages!!! And there are 4 people watching it already!!! Oh yeah, what kind of idiot bids when there are still 4 days left!