Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

First trip outside for the year!


Hello!! Well today during Jese's school break and my break between school and work we brought the kittens outside!! They loved it!! Oreo decided to lay down in a mud puddle though and got her legs and tail all dirty!! Pizza loved the snow she dug in it like a puppy!! Last night I made steak on the grill, it was okay, it was bear :( Tonight Jese is going to go to Hy-Vee and get some salmon for tonight, yummy!! I just got done playing Guitar Hero III, I am finally starting to get better at it, now I can pass the easy songs pretty good!! Last night I fell asleep around 10:00!!! That is EARLY!!!! Tonight I will stay up later!! I have to work at 4:00 today, tomorrow I get to go in at 2:30 though because that is the only day they didn't cut my hours. Right now I have a window open to exchange our old stale air from all winter to new fresh outside air!! Well I don't really know anything I just wanted to put up the pictures of the kitty's!! Oh yeah, I forgot to say, it is 50 degrees outside!!!!!!
Christa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

it is so cute that you have leashes for your cats and take them for walks! you are a true cat lady!

Christa said...

Thanks!!!! My life long dream has always been to be a cat lady since they are my favorite thing in the world and my best friends!!!