Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

New Car At Last!!


Hello!! Well I finally got my new car!! I took this picture of it this morning while walking out to it to go to school!! It was steaming because the frost was melting off of it! I love it my new car, it is way sweeter then my old car! Today is my first day back to school :( I didn't want to get up this morning but I was forced to. I got a C on my Accounting Information Systems test that I has last week. I was hoping for a B but that is okay, I will take the C, I was only 2 points away from a B at least, eventually I will get there. The hamster cage auction ends in an hour on ebay!! Right now it is up to $51.00, there have been 15 bids on it and 21 people are watching it, last night when I went to bed only 16 were watching it, so 5 more people started to watch it this morning!! It has been looked at 253 times!!! That is a lot!! I have to work every day this week except for wednesday :( At least I don't have to go in untill 4:00 now, that is a good thing today because I have to finish my accounting homework for tomorrow. My stupid keyboard keys are sticking from the juice I spilled on it, it is driving me nuts!! It makes typing much slower when you have to backspace everyother letter because the one before that didn't get typed in, stupid juice!! Last night Jese and I finished reading the first Boxcar Children books, he LOVED it!! We got our state taxes back today, it was $399, now we just need to get the federal and rent back! For federal we are getting over $700!!! We are going to use the money for our wedding pictures. Right now we are just going over the problem that we did on our test before spring break, I got 26/30 on that part, I just got points off because I added something to it that didn't have to be there, opps!! Well I guess I better listen now!
Christa

No comments: