Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Will someone take me to prom!!!

Hello again!! Well not much has happened this weekend. I worked yesterday, it was boring. I worked today too, it was boring! Nobody came in because they were watching the WSU basketball game (they won). Right now I am watching Catch me if You Can. Jese is working right now, he is on the couch watching the movie with me! Tomorrow I am going to wash my car, it is super dirty. For lunch today I ate a sandwich for Jimmy Johns and for supper (or super as Jese would write) I had rainbow noodles with velvetta cheese on it. I also had some easter candy, it was yummy!! Wouldn't it be cool if at 17 you stole 1.5 million dollars and got away with it, well untill you were 19 anyways! On Oprah's big give there is a person on there that is 22 and he is a dot com millionare!!!! That would be soooo sweet! Well I don't know if you can tell but I don't really know anything so later gators!!
Christa

No comments: