Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jese Made Apple Crisp Last night...


Here is what it turned out like! He liked it, but he wished he would have peeled the apples like I told him to do! Yesterday work was super boring, because it was super dead again. I asked for a raise yesterday, Pam is going to discuss it with John and let me know. (those are the owners) Hopefully they will still be there today when I get there so they can tell me! There is only a month left of school!!! I am excited to be done!! Although I have a summer class that starts right away in May but it is only a month long. Right now Jese and I are watching Transformers, but as soon as I am done updating this I am going to get up and get something done! It is pouring out right now, I got soaked walking to my car after class today :( I have the next 2 days off of work!! I am going to see if after school is over if the other lady wants to switch days with me, right now I work everyother tuesday for her and I want to switch it to wednesdays because then Jese and I would both have tuesdays off. Also when she asked me to work tuesdays for her she wanted me to do every tuesday, not everyother so I am going to see if she still wants me to do that, except for wednesdays instead! Well I don't really know anything else, I am going to go put our couch cover on now!
Later Gators,
Christa

No comments: