Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

My 400th post!!!

Hello everyone! I am not happy right now. I am supposed to be in class right now but Jese decided to take my keys with him today so I am unable to leave my apartment. After he was out of his class for 20 minutes he finally decided to check his phone and see that I called him over and over again. Now he is fianlly here but now it is to late to go to my class but the good news is I can get to my next class. Today I have to work at 4 :( tomorrow I don't have any classes, it will be sweet!! Well I don't really know anything right now, maybe I will write more later.

Later gators,
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..thats funny..nick also has that disease of taking the car keys to work...he did that last (he was walking to work...why did he need the car keys??) He also took my phone to so i had to email him to chew him out!!! haha..what are we going to do with these boys