Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Night!!

I said good morning to everyone this morning so I thought I would say good night too even though everyone will read this in the morning!! I forgot to say, Jese and I finally finished all of our thank yous and mailed them all out!! I apoligize in advance for those of you who get the first batch Jese did, he didn't write much!! I think I might have done that on a few too!! In total we had about 110 we mailed! Today work was BORING!! Although I did make a girl laugh because she walked by the bathroom and said what did someone die in there and I said that the other sylist was just in there. Then a few minutes later the stylist (the one who was in the bathroom) said that she didn't feel good because her sinus were acting up. Then I said to the other girl (the one from the bathroom wasn't around) that really she just took a big shit and used up to much energy so now she was tired! She thought it was funny, I thought it was appropriate to say since it was probably true. The girl ended up going home early because of her "sinus infection" Right now Jese and I are watching the news and the kitties are fighting. Jese just put Pizza on top of the tower because they were fighting to much. Jese made tacos for supper today, it was yummy and he just made me Jello but I won't be able to eat it until tomorrow because it won't be ready in time today. I am trying to put up a picture but it won't work :( that is probably a good thing though because mama has a comment on her blog from someone in california, creepy!! I should start writing in code. I now live in Green Bay, that way nobody will really know where I live so they can't come kidnap me!! Okay well since my computer won't work right and I am having a coughing attack so bye!!
Petunia (that is my new name so nobody will know who I am!)

No comments: