Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally...

...I got a good grade in Accounting!! I got a 24/29 on my test yesterday, that is a B!! I was super excited!! I think I am doing pretty good this semester, I normally can tell by now if I am going to have to drop a class (which I normally do) and I'm not going to this semster because I am doing pretty good in all of my classes! I am either getting smarter, or better at studying, or maybe both!! Yesterday I did my grocery shopping, now we aren't buying anything except for fresh food and milk for at least 30 days!! I saved $12 with coupons, not very much but I didn't have very many coupons either, so I was happy with it! I had to rearrange my cupboards to fit everything in!! I put up all of my Halloween decorations last night because other people have so then it was okay!! We had steak and corn for supper last night. Jese ate his a bit later though because he was doing his job in Stockton so I saved his in the oven for him! He got home around 8:30 and the job is going better than he thought so far! Since he doesn't have stilts he put a board on top of some pails and then just walks on that! It worked pretty good for him last night he said! Today he will get started earlier because our class this afternoon was cancelled! I am meeting a girl in the library at 1:30 because she wants help on some homework that is due next week, hopefully it doesn't take too long because I have other stuff I want to get done before tomorows classes. I am in class right now, it is boring!! This morning Oreo was driving me nuts!! Every morning when I get up she finds it necessary to attach herself to my leg and go meow, meow, meow, and I almost fall over every morning. Today she was even worse and I was trying to breath and so then I got crabby at her and then she left me alone once she realized I wasn't going to drop everything to pet her! Later I pet her though! Okay well I guess that is about it for now!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good Job on the test and doing good in all your classes!
Love you
Mom