Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just another update

Hello again! Today is my homework day! I had one class at 11:00 and now the rest of the day I have nothing because my other class was cancelled! So I have untill 7:00 to get all of my homework done for the rest of the week and for this weekend, I think I can do it! Tomorow I want to make either m&m cookies or rochester cookies, I haven't decided yet, but I will only make them if all of my homework is done! I have a test in Business Law II tomorow so I have to study lots and lots for it because I have a problem of half way through class I start coloring on my notes instead of taking notes! Yesterday after school I got some cleaning done and then I made supper and watched tv, it wasn't too exciting! On friday we are going back to Waseca, Jese is going to work with Papa on Saturday and I am going to city wide garage sales! I need to look for another dresser because Jese doesn't have enough room for all of his pants so they always end up on the closet floor and it is really starting to drive me nuts-o!! Then Saturday night we are going to go to Club 57 to watch a band play! Okay well I guess I wasted enough time now so I better get started on my homework now!
Christa
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, Jese got a call last night from some guy in Stockton that wants him to tape his basement, he meet him last year so he is going to go look at the job tonight or tomorow night, and hopefully start it next week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i have a dresser you can have for jese's clothes. you should make rochester cookies and bring them to your favorite sister on saturday!!!!