Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stocking up...

Okay so I have decided that since prices of food keep going up, up, up, I am going to stock pile up on groceries so that way I don't have to keep paying more and more for the same things!! Today I filled up for gas, it only cost $3.44, that is $0.36 cheaper than I paid last tuesday!! When I went in to pay I just brought in my debit card and it said see ID on the back and the lady said oh I'm sure I know you good enough so I don't need to ask you to go out and get your ID, I thought that was really funny because I don't think I have ever gotten my gas there myself before, I always used to go to kwik trip because then I didn't have to go inside to pay, but now I don't go there anymore! It only cost a total of $43 to fill up my tank today!! Hopefully this time it lasts longer than a week! Today Jese is starting his dry wall job, once he finishes it we are putting all of the money into savings because that is the responsible and smart thing to do and we are really smart!! Right now I am in my tax class, it is pretty boring, plus there is a mower right outside the window so we can't really hear everything he is saying anyways, oh well!!
Christa

No comments: