Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 08, 2008

I don't feel good...


My throat is REALLY sore today and my nose is super runny. I wish I could curl up in bed and sleep all day, stupid school, stupid work!! I have to leave in 10 minutes to go to class. The pictures are of my cake I made yesterday for Andy's party, I wish I wouldn't have used the white sprinkles, I wasn't thinking and I forgot you wouldn't be able to see white stars apart from white sprinkles!! It tasted yummy though so that is good! I don't really know much, I have two test and one quiz this week, hopefully they go okay, one is in accounting, so I am not to excited for it and I haven't really studied for it yet so I will have to do that lots on Tuesday and Wednesday. Okay well that is all I know for now so hopefully you have a nice day and stay warm!!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the cake. So patriotic of you! Can't wait for my teachery one in May. :-)

-Alicia