Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Okay I will quickly update!!


Hello! I know it has been a super long time! I have been really busy! Last week was the first week of classes. On Wednesday I got done with my classes at 3 and did homework from 3-12:00, with a 2 hour break in the middle to watch some tv! On thrusday I had class from 9:30-3:30 then I worked 4-7:30, I was a little bit crabby because it was to busy at work for me to eat so I didn't eat anything all day long, I was very hungry! Then Friday I went to class, did some homework, and went to work. Then Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I worked. It was super busy so on Sunday I stayed late and on Monday I came in at noon, but then is died off so I left at 5:30 because I was tired and didn't really want to work! Yesterday I had classes all day and got home and decided to go grocery shopping, we had to get lots of stuff, we were out of everything!! Now we are stocked up so hopefully we won't have to go again for awhile! Today I have class at 11 and then one at 2, I just wrote a paper that is due in my last class! It isn't quite as long as it was supposed to be but that is okay I am sure he won't even read it! Okay well I am hungry and have to eat breakfast and do some more homework before my class starts so have a nice day!
Christa

No comments: