Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay I know what I really want to do now!

So this whole time I have been in college I didn't really think I wanted to go into accounting but I still continued with it. Last night I realized something. All my life I have always wanted to own some sort of business, weather it be an archery shop, bakery, or book store, I have always wanted to own some sort of place. And whenever I see someone on tv who owns a place, I always think, hmm that would be something I would like to do. So I have decided that it is good that I went to school for accounting/business admin. because then I know how to do my own accounting/taxes and I won't have to hire anyone to do that for me! So my grand plan is to become a CPA (crossing my fingers I pass the test!) and then once I am rich I will be able to open my own business!! On another note, Jese got a raise today ($0.25), he was supposed to get it in July so they are giving him back pay on it! That will be sweet! My goal for this week/weekend is to clean out our big closet. For our wedding we got some Christmas stuff and I have bought some at garage sales so not everything is put away, it is just all laying on the shleves taking up space so I want to take it all down and get it put in boxes so I can put our sheets on the shelves and then we an use the dresser they are all in right now! That would be sweet! I changed the sheets today and I put on FLANNEL sheets!! I decided that since it is fall now I could put them on!! I hope I don't die of a heat stroke tonight!! This morning when I was eating breakfast Oreo kept walking around the table in a circle crying and then she jumped on the chair next to me and tried to fit onto my lap, but there wasn't enough room. After I ate breakfast I brought her to the couch and she just wanted to be petted! She fell asleep on my while I checked all of my emails! After that she was much better and didn't cry anymore, poor poor kitty was lonely!! Okay well that is all for today!
Christa

No comments: