Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

I have no title for today


This is the new meal I made the other day, it is from the Rachael Ray magazine, it is pasta shells, crushed tomatoes, garlic, tuna, parsley, salt, and pepper. It was yummy and super easy and fast to make. I made it on wednesday, I also made fall sugar cookies, which are way good, and rice crispie bars for the girls at work because one of them kept asking me for them so I finally brought some for everyone yesterday because I am the best receptionist EVER! Today I think I might be on the edge of being crabby so if you feel like making me mad today would be the day to do it. I think it is the gloomy weather. I am just sleepy and unmotivated to do anything. My afternoon class was cancelled so I have to be at work at 2:30, however they don't know it was cancelled so I really could show up at 3:00 but I won't because I gave up my thursdays so I really should get as many hours as I can get in on the days I do work. I hope not working as much will help me with my grades. I really am trying to study more this semester but I am still having troubles studing for my accounting class which is the one I really do need to do good in. I had a test in it yesterday and I didn't do so good, hopefully the next one goes better. I am going to read the next chapter today and this weekend do the problems that we are going to go over in class next week so that way if I don't understand it I will know before the test :) I also had a test in my marketing class, I am mad because I got 79.55% on it grrrr!! The good news is we have 6 test, or is it 7...anyways she drops our worse one so if we are happy with our grade we don't have to take the final! Hopefully I do good on the rest of the tests so I don't have to take the final! I want to sleep for the next 48 hours, will someone please come down here and work for me this weekend! I know I am a baby! On monday Jese started work at 8:15 am and he got home at 11:00 pm from work!! He did have two hours of classes in that time though so it wasn't all work. I feel bad for him because he has a super long day, but at least he doesn't have to many classes! My other classes are going pretty good. I have two quizes next week, one in tax and one in business law II. I also have a test in business law II on thursday! Okay well I am going to start reading my accounting now before I have to leave for work. Have a nice weekend!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

yum-o!! you should come and make me some supper:)