Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

so sleepy...

...holy moly, lately I have been so sleepy!! So far this week I have taken a few too many naps!! Yesterday I was reading my business law book and decided I would take a 15 minute nap with the kittens, it ended up being more like 45-60 minutes!! Needless to say I didn't get very much homework done after that! You would think that after my nap I would be well rested and stay up all night but oh no, I went to bed at 11:00 and this morning I didn't roll out of bed untill 8:45 because my first class was canceled!! I really need to start getting up earlier because I like to do homework in the morning and I need to quit taking naps!! The kittens just look so peaceful when they are napping so they make me take on too!! Last night I made my own creation for supper! Well I am sure someone else has made it, it just doesn't have any name, it was chicken, spaghetti sauce, penne noodles, and moz. cheese, it was yummy but Jese didn't eat any of it because he ate a sandwich at work, and I kept it warm for him and everything!! I cooked enough chicken so I could make chicken enchiladas and I only used half the spaghetti sauce so I can also make spaghetti!! I am so smart! So tonight we will have enchiladas and tomorow or saturday we will have spaghetti!! My class right now is super boring, it is my tax class, sometimes I want to take a nap in the class, I think the teacher wants to also because he is playing with his cell phone while he is talking to us! hmmm....what else is new...I guess I don't know anything else!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I used that picture on my blog. Picture stealer......