Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I can see the light...

Yes!!! Yesterday I was looking at classes for next semester and I was like hmmm...I wonder how many classes I really have to take.. I found out after this semester I only have 30 credits left to get my 150!! So I can take 18 or 15 in the spring and 12 or 15 in the summer and FINALLY be DONE!!! I am so excited that I am almost done!! But first I have to concentrate on doing super good this semester so my grades are better! Right now Pizza is rolling around on the floor with her toy fish, it is her favorite toy! Now Oreo is coming in to attack, poor Pizza now she will probably quit playing...yep now she is getting ready to attack Oreo! Now she is attacking the floor, I think she is nuts!! Last night after Jese was done with work he went to Walmart to buy a video game that came out at midnight, I would call him a loser but at least he didn't reserve it like Nick did, hehe!! Actually they are both losers, the only thing worth reserving or staying up untill midnight for is Harry Potter books and those are all done with now so now there is nothing worth reserving or staying up until midnight!! Okay well I really should get ready for my classes now! Bye,
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nick reserved a video game????? i don't see any new ones

Christa said...

Jese said that Nick said he reserved it, it just came out today so he probably hasn't gotten it yet :)