Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just another day...

Hello! Well I feel much better today! I called in sick to work so I could rest and I am glad I did because today I am about 80% better! That was the first time I called in sick to work since I worked there!! Today I got to my first class to find out it was cancelled so I have been sitting here for about an hour now waiting for my next one to start, which doesn't start til 11:00!! But now I finished reading a chapter in Business Law II and now I am going to read one for my Intro to Tax class so at least I will have less to do tonight when I get home! I hope we don't have a quiz in that class today, that would suck balls, last week he told us we were going to have a quiz today or thursday but he wouldn't tell us which day, jerk! okay well I am going to start reading the next chapter for that class!
Christa

No comments: