Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Bad Bad Night...

...last night was horriable! I didn't fall asleep untill 4:30, no joke!!! It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to get up at 7:00 to get ready for work but I did. Now I am partially to blame for staying up so late, I tried to fall asleep two different times before that but after laying there for about 45 minutes both times I gave up and read instead. The second time I just got right up and went into the living room and read untill 4 and then I went back to bed and then laid there for at least another half an hour before falling asleep!! So far I don't feel too tired but I look like hell warmed over! I really hope this blizzard gets here real fast so we aren't busy at work and I can come home early, although we have our work party tonight at 6:00 so I can't even get into my pj's and sleep as soon as I get home! Last night I came home from work at 5:00 because the owner was there and she told me as soon as we started to get slow I could go home because she would rather have me feel better for today and work instead of yesterday, well I don't feel much better but I will go anyways because we could use the money. Oh yea, I forgot, I ordered Jese to get another part time job or just a new job that is full time because yet again his hours were cut and since he isn't going to school untill Fall there is no reason he can't work 40 hours a week, plus he will get bored out of his mind after the first few weeks after I go back to school. Okay well I am going to eat my clemintine now bye!


Christa

No comments: