Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

Not much today

Hello! Well today wasn't too busy. I got up, got my paycheck, went to the store and the bank and then back home. I have been working on my christmas cards since 11:00, I have them all stamped on the front and now I am working on getting them all colored. I should hopefully have them done this weekend and in the mail next week. I haven't gotten any christmas cards yet, everyone must be a little behind on them! My back hurts from leaning forward while coloring all day. I still haven't gotten to baking my cookies. Hopefully I will get to them this weekend. Well I have to go change my pants now because I have to go to work. I work all weekend, but next week I don't work much because of Jese's graduation!! Today was his last day of classes for his college career, now on to grad school!! Have a great day, and if you have time go play in the snow for me!

Christa

No comments: