Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A long day!

Hello! Yesterday I spent 8 hours on my tax return that was due today!! It felt like FOREVER!!! I ended up getting it about 98% right though so at 8:00 I gave up on it! So needless to say, I did not get my cookies made or my christmas cards, which I have to get a move on! Today is my last day of classes, yea!! Next week I only have two finals, one on monday, and one on wednesday!!! I am ready to be done with this semester, it has been a long one! Well really it went by fast but the classes were harder. I hope I get a C in tax, I don't know if I will though because we have no idea what any of our grades are because he doesn't grade them untill the end of the semester because he is lazy! I signed up for it again just in case I need to retake it. Okay well I have to listen right now in case my teacher says anything important!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

update your blog hooker