Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brrrr....I'm cold!!

Hello! I don't know much today but I told Amy to update her blog and she told me to update mine so I am!! I am so cold!!! I got done with work a half an hour early today, woohoo!! Jese is looking up cheats on his computer right now for his video games, what a loser! He is nice though, today he went grocery shopping for me! Tomorrow morning he is going to do the laundry too! We are supposed to go up to the cities tomorrow for Neva's graduation but if the weather is bad we won't be able to and if that happens I am going to work because that is only 2 minutes away so I can make it there through bad weather! I'd rather do something than just sit around at home because that is what I did the last two days! Okay well obviously I don't know anything so have a great day!

Christa

No comments: