Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hello! Well Jese and I had a busy last few days! On Tuesday we went to Mother's for Christmas with her, on Wednesday we went to Rick's for Christmas with his family and then we went to Father's for Christmas with him. On Thursday we went to the Peltz family and then the Becker family! It was lots of fun but then we had to drive home and the roads were really bad, the wind was blowing across the roads. Then when we got home we discovered that the cats jumped on the fridge and opened the freezer which they haven't done since we moved here and they must have done it a few days ago because everything was thawed out and warm which means we have to throw it all out, at least the freezer will be clean! Then we also got bills in the mail, Amy and Cassie please send me the money you owe me asap! Last night I slept horriable because I got so stuffed up on the drive home I couldn't breath at all through my nose so I breathed through my mouth all night and now it feels like my tounge was burned or cut open! Okay well now I have to get ready to go to work. Have a great day!

Christa

No comments: