Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Go Away Cold Weather and Snow!!

Okay I know a few weeks ago I was saying how much I LOVE the snow, but now that Christmas is over it can go away and take the cold weather with it! I am ready for spring now!! Too bad it is only December (almost January!!) I am still sick, it has now been 11 days, yesterday I was feeling much better but now today I am all stuffed up again and I have a bad headache, yesterday I had a headache too and I took some drugs for it and I did this morning too but they don't seem to be working. Yesterday I worked untill 2:30, I was suposed to be there untill 3:00 but it was so dead and I was bored out of my mind so I left early! Jese worked this weekend even though he wasn't scheduled to, he picked up some hours because otherwise he would have none at all! After we were both done with work we went to the grocery store with a budget of $25, and we managed to stay under it by $0.50!! Really we would have been $0.05 over but I had a coupon so we went back under! After we go back I made chocolate chip cookies and bluberry muffins and then we both made supper together! We had fresh mozzarella sandwiches with dipping sauce, they were delish and easy to make! Oh no, I only have one more kleenex left in this box, that means I better finish this up so I can get more!! On Friday I told Jese to cancel the extra cable channels and when I came home from work I found out he completly cancelled the whole tv service!! Now we have no tv, but after thinking about it this weekend I decided that we can try no tv for two weeks because all of the shows we watch are online the day after they air so we can just hook our computer up to the tv and watch the same shows! Since we are doing that we decided to bump up netflix to two movies at a time and we are still saving money because just the regular channels cost $10 and the prices are all rising in Jan.!! Today my plan for the day is to take down all of the Christmas decorations, go to the bank, and maybe go to Target to return a picture frame I got for Christmas and buy groceries instead, or cat food if they need it!! Okay well I just used my last kleenex so have a great day!!

Christa

No comments: