Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best semester yet!

Hello! I forgot to share my great news with everyone! This was my best semester yet! I got 2 A's, 4 B's, and 1 C!!! My GPA for the semester was 3.05, it also brought my cumulative GPA up to 2.67, so if I do that good again next semester my GPA might not be absolutely horrible!!
Today I am not doing much! I decided to have a movie day! So far I have only watched Mamma Mia, I am waiting for Jese to get home to watch the rest of the movies! It is snowing out! I love it, except for I have to move my car by the morning so the parking lot can be plowed! I am working every day this week except today, Jese doesn't know that yet, hopefully he won't be too mad! Two weeks ago when they fired the other receptionists they asked me what days I would be able to work so I wrote them a list of days that I would be avaiable. Well I have been waiting for them to tell me if they wanted me to work any of them but since they didn't I assumed they weren't going to but today I got asked to work today and thursday!! I said that I wouldn't work today though since they weren't nice enough to ask me last week, so instead I am working tomorrow and thursday in addition to already working friday, saturday and sunday, oh yeah, and monday! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Mamma Mia is the best movie ever! I watched it last night too. GREAT JOB on the grades. You are soooo smart!!!