Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Hello!! I did a bad thing the other day, I stayed up untill 6:00 AM and then got up at 9:30 AM, hehe!! That was yesterday morning! Last night I only stayed up untill 1:00! Pretty much I don't need any sleep because I am a vampire!!!! I am on the fourth book in the Twilight series, I started them on Friday! Yesterday I got my hair colored and I baked a cake and I packed all of our stuff for Christmas. Now I am at mothers house and she was whinning I haven't updated my blog so I am doing it now! Okay well that is all I know since all I do now is read read read!! Have a great Christmas!!

Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would like the Twilight series. The movie is pretty good too. Merry Christmas!

-Alicia