Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Oh great!!

I killed another angel!! Yesterday her lights went out, now I have to get another one from a garage sale next summer! Today I took a test and got only 2 questions wrong! I have an 87.5% so I will be getting a B in that class, I am done with it now. That was the class I had to write a paper for and I waited until last minute to do it, I got 85% on it, good enough! Now I am working on my tax homework. He gave us all the answers so it isn't too difficult! Today I am going to make spritz cookies when Jese gets home!! Yummy!! Last night we got lots of snow!! The schools here opened two hours late so Jese didn't have to leave for work until 10:15 instead of 8:15! Oh don't worry my luck on ebay isn't getting any better, someone bid on one of my items that I wrote I only ship to the US in big bold letters and they are from germany, idiots, I don't know what is with these people!! Okay well that is all for today. Have a great day!

Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I think you better just give up on the angle on your tree because you keep killing them. It is time to put something new on the top of your tree like......maybe a clown. Yes I think that would be good for you a christmas clown.