Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I love the snow!!!

Hello! Well today I decided not to go to Faribo to see new baby, instead I am going to go Sunday afternoon after all of my friends leave. Today Jese and I got up bright and early and went to the library to study. Well really I did and he went to Hy Vee to get a turkey and ham for this weekend. We got back home around noon. Then we cleaned, cleaned, cleaned!! Well really we don't have too much cleaning done yet, we still have a lot to do. I will work on it tomorrow and Thursday. My Christmas cards are still not done, I know I said I was going to have them done but I don't, I am too busy! Tomorrow I have a test at 1:00 and I am meeting a girl at 12:15 to study a little bit more before it. I just got back from Target, I went to go get a present for the shower I am supposed to go to on Sunday but I am not going to make it to. Well okay I have to study some more, I would make supper but I can't because we have no milk so I have to wait for Jese to get home! Oh yeah, we got over 7" of snow last night!!

Christa

No comments: