Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

9 hours total!!




Between baking, cooling, frosting, hardening, and frosting again, Liam's birthday cake took me a total of 9 hours!!! I think that is the longest it has taken me for a cake yet! It took me an hour and a half just to do the grass!! I hope everyone likes it. I tried a different recipe for the cake this time, I ate some and I thought it was pretty good. I'm not very happy with the barn, but I haven't covered anything with fondant yet and that is what I used on it, that is why it doesn't look very good. I am super thirsty but due to a cake in the fridge I don't have anywhere to put juice so I can't make any. I had to go to Walmart twice and Fleet Farm once just to get everything for the cake!! Oh yea, I forgot I still have to make Liam's birthday card, I better get started on that. I didn't get much cleaning done today, I just did the dishes (twice and the sink is full again) and I cleaned the kitchen and living room up a bit. Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls. For supper I made corn dogs, they were yummy. Okay well since I forgot to make Liam's card I have to get started on that!
Christa



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cake looks great. My fav. pic on facebook is Liam and how disgusted he is about the cocunut hay bails. I don't blame him- coconut is disgusting! Can't wait to see my cake ;-)

-Alicia