Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I QUIT MY JOB!


Just kidding I didn't really quit my job, I just wish I could! I have soooo much stuff to do and no time to do it. I have been doing homework all day today except for when I had lunch, class, and supper! I have a presentation tomorrow and I pretty much wrote the entire paper that we have to turn in when we give the presentation and I sent it to everyone else in my group and I have heard nothing back from any of them and one person was supposed to add a bunch to it. I also have two group projects (one case study and one 30-40 page book report) due next week, and one presentation, and two tests, oh and all of those things except for the case study is on Thursday! On Monday and Tuesday all of my free time to study is going to be spent in the library with my groups to get that stuff done and all day Wednesday I will be studying like a mad women for my two tests on Thursday. So back to me quitting my job, really I am going to talk to the owner today about hiring another receptionist so I can switch to everyother weekend, which I won't even be able to do for awhile because I have to train the person in for at least two weekends before they will let her work on their own, plus I have to wait for them to hire someone, which is quite difficult seeing as they refuse to put an ad in the paper because they don't want to have 100 people apply like they did last time (I got hired the last time they did) Okay well I have to do my fraud homework now so tomorrow I can do other homework. Have a great night!


Christa


No comments: