Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Yea the snow is going away!

Hello! I am so happy today, the snow is almost all gone!!! I wish it would all just go away and stay warm out, that would be really nice! Yesterday at work it was sooo busy, we had 114 people in 8 hours, that is an average of 19 guests per stylist!!! We were all super tired after that, at 4:30 the owner told me to turn off the open sign even, she never ever lets us turn it off early! Today we were busy again but not as busy! I am tired and my feet hurt from a long weekend at work. Today we had some college kids come in and video us for their class they were student teaching. I even had a line, the guy came in and he said I need a haircut and then I said sarcastically yes you do, that is what the told me to say, I normally don't say that to customers! Last night Jese and I played Life and Monopoly, I lost both games, maybe that is why I don't like playing games with Jese, he never lets me win, jerk! Well I don't really know anything else, have a great day!
Christa

No comments: