Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"You're down to one more felony and then they take me away from you"-Daughter "Oh shit, I am down to one"-Dad ---Swing Vote

Yesssss!!! I just finished my presentation, and two tests I had today!! I got a B on my Fraud test and my tax test was the worst test of my life!!! It was only 25 question, multiple choice, and it took every single person the full 1 hr and 20 min. to take it, and we could have used longer! It was quite difficult, good thing he curves the grade a ton so we don't all fail!! My presentation went pretty good, one guy from our group didn't show up because of the weather (He lives in lacrosse) so we had to try to do his part of the presentation. I am sure we did a good job. Right now I am pretending to listen to the other presentation that is going on right now. Last night we watched Swing Vote and Nim's Island, I loved Nim's Island and Swing Vote was really good too! I have to pee :( Hopefully their presentation isn't too long. Yum, someone has a twix bar sitting on the table in front of me, it looks really yummy! I heard they hired a new receptionist at work so my plan is to have her do all of my work on Saturday when I have to train her in, hahaha!! I also have to train in a stylist on Saturday so I really won't have to do anything at all because I will get those two to do it all!!!!! On Sunday after work I am going to go to Waseca and stay at Amy's until Tuesday!! On Tuesday Amy, Dad, and I are all going up to visit Cassie because we are so nice! Well I guess I don't know anything else!

Christa

No comments: