Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello! Well today I am home alone on Valentines Day. I haven't done anything yet, it has been nice because most Saturdays I am at work. I woke up at 9:00 and wasn't ready to get up yet so I just went to the bathroom and took some allergy pills because I was having a sneezing attack and then watched Ugly Betty in bed!! Now I am going to start the dishes, get dressed and then go to the store so I can get the ingrediants for Liam's birthday cake. I was going to make a barn but now I think I am just going to do a farm setting, it will be easier and not as much cake will be wasted this way. There won't be nearly enough people to eat a whole barn!! Well I guess I don't really know anything. Today I am just going to be baking, cleaning, and studying. Have a great day!
Christa

No comments: